Dr Nidhi Sharma, is a Qualified Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma specialist. Experienced in treating wide range of chronic ailments through the most Authentic Ayurvedic practices and herbal in house made medicines. Dr Nidhi Sharma completed her Bachelor’s in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery in 2005. Growing up in an Ayurvedic family tradition Dr Nidhi has a very profound understanding and insight in Ayurveda. She has been regularly presenting workshops and writing Ayurveda awareness articles. Her specialities are Garbadhan Sanskar, Infertility, Anxiety, Depression, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Chronic ailments.
- Bachelors in Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery, India
- Quintiles Transnational (Online training) Clinical Drug Development Process, USA
- Certificate in Statistics in Clinical Research National Institute of Pharmacology, India
- Certificates in Panchakarma Detox, India
- Certificate in Ayurveda Pulse reading & History taking, India
- Certificate in Ayurveda Gynaecology, India
- A Comprehensive Guide to Ayurvedic Diet, Routines & Life style.
- Ayurveda- Eastern healing for chronic diseases
Working in the field of Reserch, Dr Nidhi have two International Published articles
- Coexistence of chronic calcific pancreatitis and celiac disease. Department of Medicine, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology26(1):41-2.
- Lingual hyperpigmentation with pegylated interferon and ribavirin therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Department of Medicine, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India Indian Journal of Gastroenterology25(6):324
- Efficacy of Ayurveda on Fibromyalgia.